Genesis Claymores
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genesis Claymores

A World of Warcraft guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raiding Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twilights

Twilights

Raiding Rules Empty
PostSubject: Raiding Rules   Raiding Rules EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:55 pm

Now what does raiding mean for you:

- Keep in mind you are over the age of 18 (with exceptions of 17 yrs if mature)

- Raidleaders will do the invites for the raids planned, they will show on ingame calendar which will also contain the info about time and where to. They will also decide who's going to the raid, is standby or not going at all.

- Basically raids will be on Wednesday - Friday - Sunday starting at 20.00hr servertime (ofcourse each RL can change the day/time or add more/less days as they wish/want)

- For the raiders it means be online 15 minutes before the raid starts, gives you time to prepare yourself, travel etc etc.

- Make sure you are repaired before the raid starts

- Brings bufffood, flasks, elixirs, reagents......

- Make sure you're in your pve gear, we're not pvp-ing Wink

- Sort your addons: DBM at least required, the rest sort what you need/use yourself

- Install Ventrilo and grab the info to connect from the guildinfo
* you're not required to have a mic as long as you can listen !!

- Request not to join pugs or anything for raids that we are still running, if you do you close yourself out of our raids.

--
Lootrules:

roll MS > OS

If you take part in all raids you will have priority over someone who is hardly there/signs up/doesn't show up.

--

Before anyone even starts raiding I would like to ask everyone to take a closer look at his/her gear. Which means:

- enchant the gear that can be enchanted (if you can't find an enchant look at the professions in the guild and ask an enchanter if he/she can make it)
- gem your sockets
- get an ebonsteel belt bucklet and gem it too
- check your glyphs or make sure you got 9 glyphs

* It's of an high priority to take care of the above!!!!

--

We do have a special request to the Hunters in the raidingteams. If possible we would like you to have a "Survival" spec as well. In some fights that is really needed and even more in heroic modes or firelands.

--

As last part we would like to make it clear to all raiders that if you want to keep your raiderspot/rank you will have to sign the ingame raidinvites.
It doesnt matter if that means you're not able to make it, but you can at least let the others know.
To explain better:
- Accepted: I am able to make the raid and will be there
- Tentative: I am online but not sure if i am needed or can come
- Declined: I am definitely not coming to the raid

Do sign calendar no matter what, when you are invited!
Do sign calendar on time and not at the last moment!!!
Do sign calendar we like to make the group(s) on t
ime

If you regular (4/5 times) not sign, not show up even if accepted, always sign tentative, you will loose your raiderrank and will be demoted to casual member. If you want to get raiderrank again you will have to work for it

On a sidenote: if you decide to sign tentative as in "well i can raid but cba" then please sign decline

--

Well I guess that's about it, if you have any questions feel free to contact Symbiosis or Twilights.

Happy raiding to all of you *waves*
Back to top Go down

Raiding Rules
Page 1 of 1