Genesis Claymores
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genesis Claymores

A World of Warcraft guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raiding and Rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilights

Twilights

Raiding and Rules Empty
PostSubject: Raiding and Rules   Raiding and Rules EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:23 am

Now what does raiding mean for you:

- Keep in mind you are over the age of 18 (with exceptions of 17 yrs if mature)

- Raidleaders will do the invites for the raids planned, they will show on ingame calendar which will also contain the info about time and where to. They will also decide who's going to the raid, is standby or not going at all. Also raiders have priority over casual ranks.

- Basically raids will be on Tuesday - Thursday - Sunday for the Firelands raid (raiders only) starting at 20.00hr servertime (ofcourse each RL can change the day/time or add more/less days as they wish/want) On wednesday we have BWD/BOt (for raiders, casuals, juniors and raideralts),

- For the raiders it means be online 15 minutes before the raid starts, gives you time to prepare yourself, travel etc etc.

- Make sure you are repaired before the raid starts

- Brings bufffood, flasks, elixirs, reagents......

- Make sure you're in your pve gear, we're not pvp-ing Wink See also gear and ilvl requirements

- Sort your addons: DBM at least required, the rest sort what you need/use yourself

- Install Ventrilo and grab the info to connect from the guildinfo
* you're not required to have a mic as long as you can listen !!
** If you are not able to listen, we cant offer you a spot in the raid

- Request not to join pugs or anything for raids that we are still running, if you do you close yourself out of our raids.

--
Lootrules:

roll MS > OS

If you take part in all raids you will have priority over someone who is hardly there/signs up/doesn't show up.

minimum ilvl requirements (meaning equiped not whats in your bags :p ):

BWD/BOT.TOTW: 346
FL: 360

--
Gear Requirements:

Before anyone even starts raiding I would like to ask everyone to take a closer look at his/her gear. Which means:

- enchant the gear that can be enchanted (if you can't find an enchant look at the professions in the guild and ask an enchanter if he/she can make it)
- gem your sockets
- get an ebonsteel belt bucklet and gem it too
- check your glyphs or make sure you got 9 glyphs

* It's of an high priority to take care of the above!!!! If you don't you won't get invited

--

We do have a special request to the Hunters in the raidingteams. If possible we would like you to have a "Survival" spec as well. In some fights that is really needed and even more in heroic modes or firelands.

--

As last part we would like to make it clear to all raiders that if you want to keep your raiderspot/rank you will have to sign the ingame raidinvites.
It doesnt matter if that means you're not able to make it, but you can at least let the others know.
To explain better:
- Accepted: I am able to make the raid and will be there
- Tentative: I am online but not sure if i am needed or can come
- Declined: I am definitely not coming to the raid

Do sign calendar no matter what, when you are invited!
Do sign calendar on time and not at the last moment!!!
Do sign calendar we like to make the group(s) on t
ime

If you regular (4/5 times) not sign, not show up even if accepted, always sign tentative/decline, you will loose your raiderrank and will be demoted to casual member. If you want to get raiderrank again you will have to work for it

On a sidenote: if you decide to sign tentative as in "well i can raid but cba" then please sign decline

--

Well I guess that's about it, if you have any questions or interested in joining the raiderteam feel free to contact Symbiosis or Twilights.

Happy raiding to all of you *waves*

Last edited by Twilights on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:40 am; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xzer

Raiding and Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding and Rules   Raiding and Rules EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:38 pm

team 2 can use a backup healer imo
Back to top Go down
Twilights

Twilights

Raiding and Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding and Rules   Raiding and Rules EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:17 pm

they had 4 but acheer turned horde and is no longer in the guild

team 1 has 4 but gar & trutla both cannot do all the raids so they switch (as far as I know)

Nontheless we first have to see and find out if thinks work out.
Back to top Go down
Simaldo GC

Raiding and Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding and Rules   Raiding and Rules EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:58 pm

Xzer wrote:
team 2 can use a backup healer imo

simaldo can go healing if needed...just tell me

sim
Back to top Go down
Twilights

Twilights

Raiding and Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding and Rules   Raiding and Rules EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:09 am

First post edited so check it out Wink

Also happy to announce we do have a "joint venture" with Cartoon Heroes, which is practically in the same boat as we are until we're both at a point that we have our numbers again. Their players will be added to our invitation list, and will have the same rights and duties as our raiders have.

--
In addition:
--

Last night we had our first raid again since it was blown up due to some issues. But have to say I really had a fun time Smile
Even though most of us did the raid plenty of times, and we all know the drilll how to do it, it becomes a different story if you have to explain it to people never been there. Leading is definintely not an easy job. I know myself i read up a lot, watched stuff and talked with people to get this part going, and guess what happened? Indeed i forgot everything lol, must have been the nerves to having to talk a lot over vent.
Also knowing the fights from a ranged/healer point of view is something else then know what a tank/melee has to do :p

Anyway, Emmagan did a damn great job with it, and that way together with the players who been there plenty of times we solved it to explain it all.
Was great to see "everyone" working together to get it sorted and succeed.

Normally i dont thank people (except at the end of a raid) but for this time i want to thank all who came last night to make it all happen: Tnanks to:

Emmagan
Mr X
Symbiosis
Micasso
Asane
Kickoff
Aunes
Magicmiss
Kardam
Zurwiwer
Haslund
and myself lol

Let's continue what we restarted once again and now let us go on and progress even more.

Love u guys xx

Back to top Go down
Symbiosis

Symbiosis

Raiding and Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding and Rules   Raiding and Rules EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:42 pm

yes I had a great time myself there was great that we all pulled together and downed some bosses

I thank all that was there and especially Twilights who has tried so hard in bring this together again I take my hat of to you for your determination and work to bring raids back to the guild, and Emmagan who helped in the forming ov the tactics with the other officers and member true team effort well done Smile

great nite Smile

Symby
Back to top Go down
Twilights

Twilights

Raiding and Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding and Rules   Raiding and Rules EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:57 am

thanks for that Symbi, i do like to raid a lot, even if i would be more then willing to sit out for other healers.

Tbh i remember the day i met grunch in ironforge, and he tried his hardest to get me in the guild. That was at the moment i actually was sitting out my subscription time and stop playing the game overall. Been hardcore raider way back, but that definitely breaks you if you have to 7 days a week.
I do like the game a lot, and a lot of people too, but this game is nothing to me when not raiding. I know plenty of people in this guild who can spent their time a different way, and i respect that, but that is nothing for me. I need to raid regular or i dont know what to do lol.

Anyway, i did tell grunch that raiding had to be part of my game. And that he promised me, GC was going back to raiding again, i didnt have to worry about that. At the moment i am not so sure about that anymore.

I indeed spent a lot of time to the raiders, you dont want to know how much work and energy is invested, not to mention the amount of spreadsheets are made.

All i want from the people who wants to raid is reliability and dedication, not much to ask if you want to be a raider.

Respect to all

PS first post updated once again
Back to top Go down
Twilights

Twilights

Raiding and Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding and Rules   Raiding and Rules EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:27 pm

made some minor changes in the raiding rules

i do know which ones, for you to find out....reread them again.....
Back to top Go down
Twilights

Twilights

Raiding and Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding and Rules   Raiding and Rules EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:29 pm

first post edited, please read
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raiding and Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding and Rules   Raiding and Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Raiding and Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genesis Claymores :: World Of Warcraft :: Raid Information-
Jump to: