Genesis Claymores
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genesis Claymores

A World of Warcraft guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Allk Feral/Balance Druid ACCEPTED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allk

Allk Feral/Balance Druid ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Allk Feral/Balance Druid ACCEPTED   Allk Feral/Balance Druid ACCEPTED EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:40 pm

01. Character Details (Name, Level, Race, Class, Spec) (feel free to mention your real name):
Allk Druid lvl 85 worgan feraltank/balance (Alan)
02. Is this your Main or Alt character (please list any alts you would like considered):
yes this is my main i have other alts but i need to gear them before i even list them
03. Nationality & Age:
english 23
04. Do you apply for a raiderspot?:
yes
05. Link your WOW Armoury (please log off in your raiding gear & spec if you apply for a raiderspot):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Allk/simple
06. Previous Raid Experience:
ive tanked bh but thats not really a proper raid, id like to learn more tactics for other raids. ive played boomkin in a bwd last boss it was unsuccessful but it wasnt due to not knowing the tactics also ive dpsed the blind dragon in bwd (forgotton the name)
07. Do you have any raidleading experience?:
only in bh 10
08. Have you read the post raiding rules?
yes
09. Current Guild & Reasons for Leaving:
I want to raid but this guild has no chance of doing so. They are a great bunch of people but i want to try something new
10. Why did you choose for Genesis Claymores? And What Do You Expect From Our Guild?:
i heard about you from a friend he said you are patient and relaxed whilst still being a good raiding guild
11. Do you know anyone in Genesis Claymores, if so who?:
tsid

12. Why should we recruit you?
i am a polite fun reliable person who wants to raid and have a laugh,
i know my class quite well however there is always more you can learn, id love to be able to tank raids but i lack experiance in this role, however i have full boomkin gear so can learn whilst dpsing
13. If you think there is anything else we should know, this is the place and time:
if im really honest i can be quite slow to pick new tactics up but once i do i remember them, ive been in some raids where people say horrible things which put me off of raiding so this guild sounds just like what i need
Back to top Go down
Twilights

Twilights

Allk Feral/Balance Druid ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allk Feral/Balance Druid ACCEPTED   Allk Feral/Balance Druid ACCEPTED EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:10 pm

thanks for your application we will get back to you soon

Smile
Back to top Go down

Allk Feral/Balance Druid ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1