Genesis Claymores
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genesis Claymores

A World of Warcraft guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aeriya - Resto Druid - ACCEPTED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twilights

Twilights

Aeriya - Resto Druid - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Aeriya - Resto Druid - ACCEPTED   Aeriya - Resto Druid - ACCEPTED EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:17 pm

01. Character Details (Name, Level, Race, Class, Spec) (feel free to mention your real name):

Aeriya (85)
Nightelf
Druid: MS - Resto; OS - Feral DPS

02. Is this your Main or Alt character (please list any alts you would like considered):

This is my main on Kilrogg, I do sometimes play my priest on another server but I am active on this.

03. Nationality & Age:

British - 29

04. Do you apply for a raiderspot?:

Yes and no, I want to start raiding again but I don't want it to take over my life like it has before. I am always avaliable for raids, the only day I have problems with is wednesdays as I have irl commitments.

05. Link your WOW Armoury (please log off in your raiding gear & spec if you apply for a raiderspot):

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Aeriya/advanced
I know I have one JC gem ungemmed - waiting for my helm that never drops! Sad

06. Previous Raid Experience:

My main experience has been on my disc priest (armoury: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-venture-co/Kayley/advanced )
Which is: BoT: 4/4; BWD: 5/6; TotFW: 2/2; FL: 6/7 (2/7 Heroic)

07. Do you have any raidleading experience?:

Yes most definately. I raid led in my own guild before I took a break from wow.

08. Current Guild & Reasons for Leaving:

Fangtasia - mainly because I do want to do some raiding but everytime I try and pull groups together no one shows up, its getting a bit disheartening.

09. Why did you choose for Genesis Claymores? And What Do You Expect From Our Guild?:

I've been looking around for other guilds for a week or so and I saw Sairy and Cery joined you guys and as they are awesome people I thought I'd give it a shot with you also.

10. Do you know anyone in Genesis Claymores, if so who?:

Sairy and Cery

11. Why should we recruit you?

I know my class/specs very well, I am reliable and always available to raid. I am socialable and online quite a lot outside of raids.

12. If you think there is anything else we should know, this is the place and time:

I don't want you guys to think that because I have my priest on another server that I am unreliable and will choose to raid with that guild over you guys. My FL experience on my priest was an alt run and I just happened to be online at the time. I don't often play that character now but I think you should know about her as thats where all my progress is.

Last edited by Twilights on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twilights

Twilights

Aeriya - Resto Druid - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeriya - Resto Druid - ACCEPTED   Aeriya - Resto Druid - ACCEPTED EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:34 pm

your armory is looking good enough for and if ur reliable you're the only that can show us. We're not jumping to conclusions unless you do it :p
though it is nice to have someone in a raid to help out in leading or advice when we're stuck or having ideas how to do things different.

so the fact that we're still in need of a resto druid, you can see your applicaton as accepted.

Back to top Go down

Aeriya - Resto Druid - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1