Genesis Claymores
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genesis Claymores

A World of Warcraft guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Szeth - Holy Paladin -WITHDRAWN

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Szeth - Holy Paladin -WITHDRAWN Empty
PostSubject: Szeth - Holy Paladin -WITHDRAWN   Szeth - Holy Paladin -WITHDRAWN EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:14 pm

01. Character Details (Name, Level, Race, Class, Spec) (feel free to mention your real name): Szeth level 85 Human Holy Paladin.

02. Is this your Main or Alt character (please list any alts you would like considered): This is my main.

03. Nationality & Age: British, 22 years old.

04. Do you apply for a raiderspot?: I am yes.

05. Link your WOW Armoury (please log off in your raiding gear & spec if you apply for a raiderspot): eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Szeth/advanced

06. Previous Raid Experience: On this character nothing really of the old content I did LK on my Hunter (retired) up until the first few bosses in Ulduar,
In current content I have finished BOT, BD and TOTFW.

07. Do you have any raidleading experience?: Nothing to exciting no, more than willing to put the time and effort into doing so though if needed.

08. Current Guild & Reasons for Leaving: Current guild is Savage Bite I only have one reason for leaving and its because the guild has sadly died
many of our raiders left and a few weeks later the GM quit WoW.

09. Why did you choose for: Ive been on Kilrogg for just over five years and I have noticed Genesis Claymore around im currently looking for a laid back
progressive guild where I can relax and have fun yet see as much content as possible.

10. Do you know anyone in Genesis Claymores, if so who?: I do not know anyone in the the guild.

11. Why should we recruit you?: Im a dedicated person not only to my guildies but to the game aswell im also a calm laid back person with a humorous
personality once I get to know people, I also have pretty decent experience in my chosen spec.

12. If you think there is anything else we should know, this is the place and time: There's nothing to big just raid nights I can raid most nights
except for Friday and Saturday every now and then I may be able to raid on those nights but its very rare.
Back to top Go down
Twilights

Twilights

Szeth - Holy Paladin -WITHDRAWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Szeth - Holy Paladin -WITHDRAWN   Szeth - Holy Paladin -WITHDRAWN EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:15 pm

some things need to be worked on but that will be easily done Smile

pls /w Symbiosis or Twilights for an invite
Back to top Go down

Szeth - Holy Paladin -WITHDRAWN
Page 1 of 1