Genesis Claymores
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genesis Claymores

A World of Warcraft guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aspharr Protection Paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aspharr

Aspharr Protection Paladin  Empty
PostSubject: Aspharr Protection Paladin    Aspharr Protection Paladin  EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:20 am

01. Character Details (Name, Level, Race, Class, Spec) (feel free to mention your real name):

My character's name is Aspharr I am a lvl 85 Protection Paladin that currently is a Tauren on the Deathwing server.

02. Is this your Main or Alt character (please list any alts you would like considered):

This is my Main character, I have a druid alt that is pretty decent but I am not transfering and race changing al my chars because of the costs ofc ^^

03. Nationality & Age:

My name is Maikel im 23 years old and live in the Netherlands.

04. Do you apply for a raiderspot?:

I am looking for a raid spot if available as tank or if need be a melee dps.

05. Link your WOW Armoury (please log off in your raiding gear & spec if you apply for a raiderspot):

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/deathwing/Aspharr/simple

06. Previous Raid Experience:

ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20, AQ40, and 11/12 Naxx.
KZ, Gruuls, Mag, SSC, TK, BT, and the first 2 bosses Sunwell.
Everything in Wotlk.
Everything but Al'akir and FL in Cata.

07. Do you have any raidleading experience?:

Yes have been raid leader in TBC and a little bit in Wotlk.

08. Have you read the post raiding rules?

Yes.

09. Current Guild & Reasons for Leaving:

Tranquillity, Its a social guild and I have had it with beeing Horde atm.

10. Why did you choose for Genesis Claymores? And What Do You Expect From Our Guild?:

I saw the post on MMO-Champion.com and got intrested, I expect a fun to be in Guild with nice people who will make WoW fun during raids but also when just doing instances together and such.

11. Do you know anyone in Genesis Claymores, if so who?:

Nope, totaly new to the server.

12. Why should we recruit you?

You guys are looking for a nice tank and I'm looking for a nice Alliance Guild win win situation if you ask me, also I am sombody who is always willing to help out people if they need a boost or help with a achievement or just some
fun farming old stuff say Molten Core or BWL etc. I have always been a ''Elitist'' type player ( at the start of Cataclysm I stood #1 on my realm rankings for around 3 months ) but I just dont have the time annymore and will to be playing hardcore annymore it just kills to much of my social life hence my apply to you as a casual raider that justs wants to have a good time with (hopefully) some new friends ^^

13. If you think there is anything else we should know, this is the place and time:

I have a working mic and I am not shy on ventrillo ( believe this is something tanks cannot aford to be since they need to sometimes also speak up and give info/tips or just warnings about certain raid situations ).

Back to top Go down
Aspharr

PostSubject: Re: Aspharr Protection Paladin    Aspharr Protection Paladin  EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:25 am

Edit: I forgot to mention on Question 13, that I have been gone from WoW for some time now and that my gear is a little out of date but that shouldt take me more then 2 weeks orso to get fully rdy for FL raids ( Only took me 4 days to get my new dinged lvl 85 druid to 368 Ilvl Razz ) so I understand if I get the standby role a lot at the start untill my gear is bttr ^^
Back to top Go down
Twilights

Twilights

PostSubject: Re: Aspharr Protection Paladin    Aspharr Protection Paladin  EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:52 pm

indeed gearwise you're not ready for Fl yet, but that is something to work on, either by VP BWD MF-dailies etc etc. Other then that you look good enough to me. The important thing is the causal and social part we have.

We do have other tanks in the guild, who also want to raid, but schedule wize its sometimes a hard job to have 2 tanks available for a raid.

If you dont have a problem to have to sit out a raid, or if necessary to come on your offspec then /w Twilights or Symbiosis for an invite when u transferred over.

** nice to see it actually gets read at mmo Wink

Back to top Go down
Aspharr

PostSubject: Re: Aspharr Protection Paladin    Aspharr Protection Paladin  EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Ok thnx a lot I will wait a week how ever so I can use my alts to buy the BoE items from the VP vendor before coming over. Meanwhile ill farm heroics and gear up as much as posible.

And I have no problem going offspecc for raids or sitting raids out.

Cya guys soon!
Back to top Go down
Twilights

Twilights

PostSubject: Re: Aspharr Protection Paladin    Aspharr Protection Paladin  EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:34 pm

cool thanks for informing us, and a good plan there Wink

c u next week or so

Smile
Back to top Go down
Twilights

Twilights

PostSubject: Re: Aspharr Protection Paladin    Aspharr Protection Paladin  EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:57 pm

seeing ur in another guild at the moment, any news from your side?

Back to top Go down
Twilights

Twilights

PostSubject: Re: Aspharr Protection Paladin    Aspharr Protection Paladin  EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:37 am

looks like no news atm

closing this app due to no responses

feel free to drop a new app when u feel for it

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aspharr Protection Paladin    Aspharr Protection Paladin  Empty

Back to top Go down

Aspharr Protection Paladin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genesis Claymores :: World Of Warcraft :: Recruitment-
Jump to: