Genesis Claymores
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genesis Claymores

A World of Warcraft guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What does.......mean to you?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilights

Twilights

What does.......mean to you? Empty
PostSubject: What does.......mean to you?   What does.......mean to you? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:17 am

Indeed

What does raiderrank mean to you?

A simple question in my opinion, and me myself know what it means, but not gonna tell you yet, as i really do want to see what other people think it means.

To help you with your answer, keep the following things in mind:
- raid 3 days a week
- raid from 20.00-23.00 ST (approx)
- gear and what goes with it
- calendar

So go ahead surprise me!!!!
Back to top Go down
Twilights

Twilights

PostSubject: Re: What does.......mean to you?   What does.......mean to you? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:58 am

15 views........

no replies......

thats's what i thought.......

can't do much more......

thanks....
Back to top Go down
Emmagan

PostSubject: Re: What does.......mean to you?   What does.......mean to you? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:50 am

Well, that´s unfortunate:(
imma no raid rank but i guess you know my opinion allready:D

BUMP

Leave sum replies raiders:D:D gogo
I'll bake choclate cookies if ya do
Back to top Go down
Symbiosis

Symbiosis

PostSubject: Re: What does.......mean to you?   What does.......mean to you? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:28 pm

raiding to me is the only real challenge in the game i can make 3 nights a week most weeks and as far as gear is concerned its the only way to improve your gear personnally i want to crack BoT and enter the FL and yes twi peeps do need to read this forum i have never known a forum used so little can we all have some answers here as Twilights is going above and beyond to get this guild to raid out ov 15-20 raiders ranks i will aspect 80% ov you to reply to this Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does.......mean to you?   What does.......mean to you? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:26 pm

Key thing for me is getting a bunch of people who are doing specific raids often enough to get familiar with the tricks - I see improvements every time we go through BWD, even though it's not the exact same players every time.

Minimum nights a week - is it the nature of having a guild full of "mature" folks, people will necessarily be on-and-off. I like to do raids whenever I can, but don't necessarily know how frequent that will be. If that makes me "casual", I am cool with that!

The efforts to organise raiding are observed and appreciated, by the way. I organised a CS clan for a long time, and I wouldn't underestimate the challenges of getting 10 spods online and ready at the same time!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does.......mean to you?   What does.......mean to you? Empty

Back to top Go down

What does.......mean to you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genesis Claymores :: World Of Warcraft :: Raid Information-
Jump to: