Genesis Claymores
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genesis Claymores

A World of Warcraft guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prepare: just an idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilights

Twilights

Prepare: just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Prepare: just an idea   Prepare: just an idea EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:07 am

Keep in mind this is just an idea, even though i have been talking about this with Symbiosis yesterday.

Knowing that we're getting ready to start raiding again, seeing the "raiders" posts, maybe it is a good idea to setup hc's to gear people up and get experience to play together. Other then that I have several professions to craft things (tailoring/Inscription/JC) for people, though do not have all mats so need help in there if they want so.

That way whenever we start raiding people are really ready to go.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prepare: just an idea   Prepare: just an idea EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:53 am

I definitely agree. I think the guild would benefit a lot gear-wise and in terms of experience for people without previous raid experience from a regular schedule of organized guild runs through random heroics, ZA/ZG in particular - as long as attention is paid to making sure the option is open to everyone and doesn't become the exclusive activity of just a handful of people.

Also about the crafting side of things - as someone who's been away from the game for a long time, I just recently discovered how you're able to see everyone's professions and skill levels on the guild page. If you need something made to upgrade your gear or just boost your ilvl, don't hesitate to find out who can help you out and contact them. And if the crafter is short on orbs and whatnot, what better excuse to set up guild hc runs?
Back to top Go down
Symbiosis

Symbiosis

PostSubject: Re: Prepare: just an idea   Prepare: just an idea EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:49 pm

yes is a great idea it has been tried before as long as the up take is good iam willing to do some hc runs to prepare more people for raiding cheers
Back to top Go down
Twilights

Twilights

PostSubject: Re: Prepare: just an idea   Prepare: just an idea EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:02 am

Except the above 2 posters, I am kind of surprised to see no other general/officer/member respond here.

Thought people would be interested in doing such thiings, the first step back to raiding again.

Guess I am wrong
Back to top Go down
Xzer

PostSubject: Re: Prepare: just an idea   Prepare: just an idea EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:28 pm

raiding wil come

and ur idea is good mate.

but the players that need gear for raids have to say what

Feet plate dps
drops in ?? (name of dungeon)

so u dont do randoms but aim for some specific hc's to get gear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prepare: just an idea   Prepare: just an idea EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:46 am

Thank you for your idea, feel free to try to organize something.

This is not something I feel needs an officer to organize or give a go ahead for. In honesty this seems like nothing more than common sense written down. All that needs to be done is a bit of communication with each other, which is most easily done on the forums. The majority of people who regularly do HC's do ask in guild chat if anyone would like to join, however if you feel you could use help to farm a specific item or such then [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is where to do so.

As with all things communication is the key, don't be shy asking for help, and please be generous when providing it.

Back to top Go down
Twilights

Twilights

PostSubject: Re: Prepare: just an idea   Prepare: just an idea EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:36 pm

thanks for the replies

@ damnii : I think you missed how i meant it, but it's oke Smile

no worries

let's just close the subject
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepare: just an idea   Prepare: just an idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Prepare: just an idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum